New Energy Drive Motor Equipment Solution
The new energy vehicle drive motor system, which is one of the core systems of the new energy vehicle, and its performance determines the main performance indicators of the vehicle driving such as climbing capacity, acceleration ability and maximum speed. The drive motor system is mainly composed of the motor and its controller, of which the motor is mainly assembled from stator, rotor, shell, connector, resolver and other parts. HONEST entered into the development and custom production of automated production line for new energy vehicle drive motors in 2019.
New Energy Drive Motor Hairpin Motor Stator Assembly Line
The production rate of new energy drive motor hairpin motor stator assembly line is 60S/PCS, the main process includes: loading, laser marking, paper inserting, nest inserting, stator flare, straightening, strip insulation layer, 2D+3D forming, coil inserting nest forming, stator twist, terminal cut flat, stator welding, insert BUSBAR, welding, performance testing, nest transfer mechanism and ground rail and so on.
1. This production line can achieve fully automatic production of six-line twelve-layer.
2. All line standard components are adopted in module design. The corresponding number of equipment can be matched according to different production capacities, and the output can be increased by adding equipment. Make it possible to rapidly expand production with low investment.
3. It can adapt to various types of wire with flexible winding machines.
4. The key components in the production line are independently processed by precision equipment and lifetime management of key components.
5. Face recognition, real-time traceability of production data, upload and distribution, and interfacing with the MES system.
New Energy Drive Motor Rotor Assembly Line
The production rate of new energy drive motor hairpin motor rotor assembly line is 128S/PCS, the main process includes: loading, Insert magnets, injection, dynamic balance plate loading, heat, liquid nitrogen cooling and loading, core shaft insert, cooling, Lock riveting pressure, clearing, magnetizing, shaft head magnetizing, laser marking, visual inspection, oil-coated, unloading and so on.
1. MES manufacturing execution system is adapted to provide enterprises with management modules including manufacturing data management, production process control, bottom data integration and analysis, upper data integration and decomposition, etc. to create a solid, reliable, comprehensive and feasible manufacturing collaborative management platform for enterprises.
2. Quickly mold change machine product change production, can achieve one-key switching, fully automatic cycle operation, equipped with data input and output devices, the control system including safety logic control and fault diagnosis system, remote monitoring system.
3. The frame is welded with quadrate pipe and then machined as a whole, with high precision, good rigidity, vibration resistance and long lifespan.
4. Six-axis robots are used on the whole line and for loading, with high flexibility of the production line, which can cope with the rapid change of various products, and the robots are equipped with fixture storage and automatic type change.
5. Each process of the whole line is equipped with high precision visual inspection system to ensure the production quality of each process.
New Energy Drive Motor Assembly Line.
The production efficiency of new energy drive motor assembly line is 100s/pcs, the main processes of the equipment are: rotor press-force rear bearing, rotor and pressure plate press-force, end cover installation positioning pin & elastic wave pad, end cover bearing chamber heating, end cover and rotor assembly, main shell installation front slinger, machine shell heating, stator shrinkage, shell cooling, electrical performance test, main reduction gear final tightening and fixing, motor assembly cooling, O ring, shell gluing, installation of cooler, installation of pressure filter, oiling screw plug, air tightness test, product appearance inspection, packaging, storage, etc.
1. Relatively high degree of automation, all processes are error and leak-proof detection.
2. Configuration of the whole line data acquisition system to ensure traceability of each process.
3. A stable and reliable flexible assembly mechanism is developed for this newly designed drive assembly structure to ensure reliable assembly quality.
The Honest Mechatronic Equipment Industrial Park Project Started Construction
On May 19, the Honest automation mechatronic equipment industrial park project was successfully held, marking the official entry into the construction phase of the project. This is an important milestone, which is of great significance for promoting the development of the smart equipment industry and enhancing regional economic development.
E-mobility Hairpin Motor Stator and Powertrain Assembly Line
Hairpin motor stator is a type of electric motor stator that has been gaining popularity in recent years due to its unique design and superior performance characteristics. In this article, we will discuss what a hairpin motor stator is, how it works, and its advantages over other types of stators.
Hub Motor or Wheel-edge Motor, Who Will Dominate the Future?
Hub motor technology, also known as in-wheel motor technology, is characterized by the integration of power, transmission and braking devices into the wheel hub, thus greatly simplifying the mechanical parts of electric vehicles. Hub motor technology is not a new thing. As early as 1900, electric vehicles with front wheels equipped with hub motors were manufactured. In the 1970s, this technology was applied in fields such as mine transport vehicles.
School-enterprise alliance practical lesson. Class FUS-EMBA2102 visited Honest.
The chief representatives of Evergreen China, Mr. Li, Professor Lian Jin, the head teacher Mr. Shi and the whole class of FUS-EMBA2102, in order to better flexibly apply the theoretical knowledge learned in the classroom, at the end of the "Corporate Strategy" After the "Location" course, I came to our company to visit and carry out school-enterprise alliance practical classroom exchange and learning.
Application fields of Micro-motor Automation Equipment
Micro-motor automation equipment has become an important component of industrial machinery and equipment, electrical products, automobiles, and other products. Micro-motors are often used in control systems or transmission mechanical loads to achieve electromechanical signal or energy detection, analytical calculation, amplification, execution or Conversion, and other functions. Application industry includes: