Automobile Trunk Motor Manufacturing Equipment Compatible with 15 Types of Model
HONEST has developed automobile trunk motor manufacturing equipment, the equipment is compatible with 15 types of products. Equipment beat is 4S/PCS, motor production equipment that can realize multiple automatic dispensing, oil dispensing, baking, cooling and other complex processes. The main processes includes: rotor section iron core winding, spot welding, winding inspection, ring inspection, positioning ring assembly, commutator copper sand sweeping, balance, copper sand inspection, balance knife-edge inspection, rotor performance comprehensive test, meson oiling, etc. Magnetic bottom section: big shell dispensing, dispensing state inspection, magnet assembly, cup installation, magnetizing, etc. The motor section's rotor plastic cover, motor assembly, motor sealing, motor pre-energization, magnetic coil welding, plug assembly, motor virtual position adjustment, motor operation, motor coding, motor beer tooth detection, motor virtual position detection and other processes composition.
The advantages of automobile trunk motor automation equipment including:
1. The motor production line uses belts and fixtures to transfer materials, with fast running speed and complete functions.
2. Compatible with a variety of styles, just simply replace the fixture, you can quickly transfer money, reduce downtime, and achieve the customer's greatest production needs.
3. There are many inspection tools for the motor assembly line, which can realize the whole process control of the product quality, and improve the consistency and stability of the motor quality while further reducing the defect rate of the product.
4. The production beat of the equipment is less than 4S, the structure is simple, easy to maintain, and the equipment performance is stable, which can meet the large-scale long-term production.
5. Safety electronic devices such as electromagnetic locks and safety relays are used, and all parts of the equipment are treated with corresponding safety. Based on European safety standards, it focuses on protecting the safety of operators.
SHENZHEN HONEST MECHATRONIC EQUIPMENT CO., LTD is committed to the R&D and customization of motor production equipment. It has 14 years of R&D experience in the entire line. Our leader has 27 years of experience in the motor industry and has obtained more than 100 national patent certificates and more than 400 automatic motor production line successful cases. HONEST provides customers with customized motor manufacturing equipment solutions.
The Honest Mechatronic Equipment Industrial Park Project Started Construction
On May 19, the Honest automation mechatronic equipment industrial park project was successfully held, marking the official entry into the construction phase of the project. This is an important milestone, which is of great significance for promoting the development of the smart equipment industry and enhancing regional economic development.
E-mobility Hairpin Motor Stator and Powertrain Assembly Line
Hairpin motor stator is a type of electric motor stator that has been gaining popularity in recent years due to its unique design and superior performance characteristics. In this article, we will discuss what a hairpin motor stator is, how it works, and its advantages over other types of stators.
Hub Motor or Wheel-edge Motor, Who Will Dominate the Future?
Hub motor technology, also known as in-wheel motor technology, is characterized by the integration of power, transmission and braking devices into the wheel hub, thus greatly simplifying the mechanical parts of electric vehicles. Hub motor technology is not a new thing. As early as 1900, electric vehicles with front wheels equipped with hub motors were manufactured. In the 1970s, this technology was applied in fields such as mine transport vehicles.
School-enterprise alliance practical lesson. Class FUS-EMBA2102 visited Honest.
The chief representatives of Evergreen China, Mr. Li, Professor Lian Jin, the head teacher Mr. Shi and the whole class of FUS-EMBA2102, in order to better flexibly apply the theoretical knowledge learned in the classroom, at the end of the "Corporate Strategy" After the "Location" course, I came to our company to visit and carry out school-enterprise alliance practical classroom exchange and learning.
Application fields of Micro-motor Automation Equipment
Micro-motor automation equipment has become an important component of industrial machinery and equipment, electrical products, automobiles, and other products. Micro-motors are often used in control systems or transmission mechanical loads to achieve electromechanical signal or energy detection, analytical calculation, amplification, execution or Conversion, and other functions. Application industry includes: