New Energy Hairpin Stator Assembly Line Case
The company is one of the top 100 IT companies in the world by Business Week, and its group companies are located in China, the United States, Japan, Europe, Scotland, and Southeast Asia. HONEST has cooperated with this corporation for many years and provided motor assembly equipment such as motor production lines and new energy hairpin stator assembly production lines.
Cooperation Time: 2 Years
Industry: New Energy Vehicle
This project is applied in the field of the hairpin motors.
This hairpin motor assembly line consists of 11 sets of equipment, the production line is highly automated and intelligent. Supporting MES system to realize production status dynamic information board, production scheduling, material distribution, process parameters (including pressure, displacement, performance parameters and appearance). The modular and flexible design of the factory information management of the production quality data statistical analysis, equipment operation status and maintenance management, and quality traceability system makes the application of the program more flexible. It has a wide range of product compatibility, which greatly reduces production costs and improves the competitive advantage of the enterprise.
1. The equipment control system is mainly composed of man-machine interface (touch screen), programmable logic controller PLC (or motion controller), communication module, industrial computer, lower computer software, upper computer software, etc. Through reasonable logic program design, various complex functions such as assembly and testing can be completed, and the continuity and stability of the equipment in the production process can be ensured.
2. Fool-proof and mistake-proof. Program interlock, profiling tool, guide mechanism, protection mechanism, sensor monitoring and alarm system throughout the entire production process can effectively avoid the occurrence of wrong actions and ensure smooth production and personal safety.
3. Equipped with high-precision sensors, visual inspection system, leak-proof installation, less installation, wrong installation and quality inspection after installation.
4. Formed by mature numerical control technology, good compatibility, avoiding possible damage to the paint line during the mold forming process.
5. Precise feeding.
6. 100% detection slot paper insulation.
7. Equipped with a disc-type flattening mechanism, it can quickly and neatly cut the stator wire.
8. The equipment automatically fixes the wire end, which can realize automatic clamping and welding protection tooling, and is equipped with a cleaning mechanism at the same time.
9. Using vacuum glue filling technology, accurate positioning, high precision, small operating error and strong stability.
Efficiency: 108 S/PCS
Conversion time: 30Min
Qualification rate: ≥95%
Utilization rate: the whole line ≥ 90%
Voltage: total incoming line three-phase AC 380V 50HZ stand-alone AC 220V/380V 50HZ
Air pressure: 0.45MPa～0.65MPa
Power: The whole line is about 150KW
Total number of stand-alone machines: 11
Number of people required: Unmanned
Control mode: PLC + HMI
Application field: hairpin motor
The Honest Mechatronic Equipment Industrial Park Project Started Construction
On May 19, the Honest automation mechatronic equipment industrial park project was successfully held, marking the official entry into the construction phase of the project. This is an important milestone, which is of great significance for promoting the development of the smart equipment industry and enhancing regional economic development.
E-mobility Hairpin Motor Stator and Powertrain Assembly Line
Hairpin motor stator is a type of electric motor stator that has been gaining popularity in recent years due to its unique design and superior performance characteristics. In this article, we will discuss what a hairpin motor stator is, how it works, and its advantages over other types of stators.
Hub Motor or Wheel-edge Motor, Who Will Dominate the Future?
Hub motor technology, also known as in-wheel motor technology, is characterized by the integration of power, transmission and braking devices into the wheel hub, thus greatly simplifying the mechanical parts of electric vehicles. Hub motor technology is not a new thing. As early as 1900, electric vehicles with front wheels equipped with hub motors were manufactured. In the 1970s, this technology was applied in fields such as mine transport vehicles.
School-enterprise alliance practical lesson. Class FUS-EMBA2102 visited Honest.
The chief representatives of Evergreen China, Mr. Li, Professor Lian Jin, the head teacher Mr. Shi and the whole class of FUS-EMBA2102, in order to better flexibly apply the theoretical knowledge learned in the classroom, at the end of the "Corporate Strategy" After the "Location" course, I came to our company to visit and carry out school-enterprise alliance practical classroom exchange and learning.
Application fields of Micro-motor Automation Equipment
Micro-motor automation equipment has become an important component of industrial machinery and equipment, electrical products, automobiles, and other products. Micro-motors are often used in control systems or transmission mechanical loads to achieve electromechanical signal or energy detection, analytical calculation, amplification, execution or Conversion, and other functions. Application industry includes: