The Fully Automatic Wire Harness Assembly Equipment is Delivered to the Customer's Thailand Factory
The company is a global leader in power management solutions, with more than 50 years of experience in the electronics manufacturing industry, and has factories and offices in 39 countries around the world.
Cooperation Time: 3 Years
Industry: Electronic Manufacturing
The finishing process of this equipment includes welding the red or black cables to the wiring board. The equipment is composed of two parts: the feeding part and the welding part. The cable and welding board adopt the lifting storage method, and the products are stored. The welding adopts the resistance welding pinch welding method.
The equipment is equipped with various types of sensors and vision systems to monitor the entire production process and has a corresponding prompt and alarm mechanism to effectively ensure the smooth progress of production.
1. The modular, standardized and flexible design makes the equipment structure neat and clear, which is conducive to the maintenance, repair and maintenance of the equipment. On the other hand, it makes the production line more compatible and provides convenience for subsequent model conversions that may be required.
2. Fool-proof and mistake-proof. Program interlock, profiling tool, guide mechanism, protection mechanism, sensor monitoring and alarm system throughout the entire production process can effectively avoid the occurrence of wrong actions and ensure smooth production and personal safety.
3. This equipment is suitable for products with the same welding plate, the same cable diameter, and the cable length is less than 140mm.
4. Normally, this equipment can be equipped with 4 machines and 1 operator, and the AGV loading and unloading interface is reserved for the later stage.
1. Efficiency: ≥ 600 PCS/hour (except for downtime caused by human factors such as equipment waiting for materials)
2. Compatible products: the welding plate remains the same, the cable diameter is the same, and the cable length is 40-140mm.
3. Conversion time: ≤1hour
4. Qualification rate: 99%
5. Utilization rate: 95%
6. Voltage: Three-phase AC 380V±10% 50Hz±10%
7. Air pressure: 0.4~0.6MPa
8. Power: about 20KW
9. Equipment quantity: 1
10. Number of operators required: 1 person
11. Control mode: PLC+HMI
12. Dimensions: L2400xW1250xH1900 (mm)
13. Application field: electric tools
On January 31, 2024, Mr. Frank, the founder of HAHN Automation, visited HONEST HLS for an inspection. The meeting was so significant that both parties signed a strategic cooperation agreement and established a partnership. It marks that two industry giants have officially joined hands to open a new chapter in the European market. After in-depth inspection and communication, the willingness of both parties to cooperate was further strengthened and the signing was completed. This moment is not only the establishment of another important stronghold of HONEST HLS in the European market but also a historic moment for HONEST HLS and HAHN to jointly promote the development of the European market.
In order to promote the implementation of the “14th Five-Year Plan for Intelligent Manufacturing Development”, the China Electronics Technology Standardization Institute has carried out supplier classification and grading assessment work through the Intelligent Manufacturing System Solution Supplier Alliance. Relying on its outstanding performance and innovative strength in the field of motor intelligent equipment manufacturing, HONEST was successfully shortlisted for one of the first batch of intelligent manufacturing system solution providers.
From December 26 to 28, 2023, the 2023 China Motor Industry Chain Conference, with the theme of "Intelligent Leads Change, Efficiently Drives the Future", was held in Changzhou, China, with Wangcai New Media as the organizer, HONEST HLS as the general title sponsor, PPGFS as the co-sponsor, and Tongda China, Wuxi InfiMotion Propulsion Technology Co., Ltd., Changzhou Electric Motor Industry Driving and Control Innovation Union, and TIMER as the special co-sponsors.
In the context of the increasingly prosperous global new energy vehicle industry, the 11th Greater Bay Area International New Energy Vehicle Technology and Supply Chain Exhibition 2023 was successfully held from 6 to 8 December at the Shenzhen International Convention and Exhibition Center. The exhibition attracted the world’s attention, those of us who attended the exhibition jointly discussed and expected the future of the new energy vehicle industry. At this exhibition, because of the outstanding performance of HONEST, it added more highlights to the event.
As the leading enterprise in the intelligent equipment industry, HONEST devotes itself to supplying intelligent production equipment and excellent after-sales service all the time.HONEST participated in the 27th China International Small Motor Exhibition from 22-24 November, 2023.